Thank you for your interest in my services! I am excited to learn how I can help you to achieve your goals and create optimal health in your everyday life. My services include:
- One-on-One Nutritional Consulting program (see below) – this VIP program is a full service, unlimited access program for those who want personal guidance to achieve their goals.
- Finding Foodease program for sustained weight loss and energy – this program is online and fully supported by a private Facebook group including weekly live group calls. Registration is closed for the September 2018 session. Click here to sign up for my free 20-minute dinner recipe e-book and weekly e-newsletter so that you will be notified when January 2019 registration is open.
- Corporate Wellness 4-week fully supported nutrition and lifestyle program, including in-office live sessions. Also, a lunch and learn speaker series is available. See more information and topics here.
- Done For You Meal Plans, recipes, and Shopping Lists. This service is currently available for alumni of the Finding Foodease/Corporate Wellness 4-week programs and all Individual/VIP coaching programs.
ONE-ON-ONE NUTRITION VIP CONSULTATIONS
For the highest rates of success, my nutrition coaching consists of 3 phases:
- Discovery phase – We complete an intake and assessment to determine the root causes of your symptoms so that we can create a plan to move forward.
- Active phase – We address your symptoms with steps that you learn and take action on, and we monitor progress towards your goal so that we can measure your transformation.
- Maintenance phase – We support your growth so that your new habits are sustained and you don’t end up back where you started.
Working together through this system provides a high level of education and accountability to help you improve symptoms and create habits that can be sustained long-term. I am available to you throughout the month for ongoing questions so that you always feel supported. Coaching is for a minimum of 3 months and can be extended monthly at your option until goals are achieved. In this format you will receive all of the following:
- An initial 1-hour call reviewing your health history (you will complete an intake form and food journal prior to the call),
- 2 – 30 minute follow up coaching calls each month to make adjustments and keep you on track,
- Detailed notes provided from each call with specific action steps to keep you motivated and on track,
- Food journal reviews and feedback to support your progress
- Handouts and resources to increase your knowledge and provide you with further guidance,
- Unlimited email access between calls for questions, guidance, and support,
- Discounted rates for advanced testing (food sensitivity testing, hair mineral analysis, hormone testing) to help determine your health status and needs,
- Customized meal plans to suit your needs, goals and tastes and guidance to make meal prep easy.
Consultations take place over Skype/FaceTime or in-person so that you are able to achieve optimal wellness at your convenience. Email Bonnie to set up a 20-minute call to discuss your needs here.
“I was steadily gaining weight post 50, had little energy for exercise and was started on arthritis and GI medications. Through Bonnie’s support and coaching, I started losing weight, came off most of my medications, have more energy for working out and am feeling great!”
– Lina R.
“Bonnie’s program is effective and easy to follow. I hardly noticed I was missing anything. My joint pain diminished, I lost weight and I haven’t felt better in months!”
– Michelle N.
“Bonnie’s weekly coaching, recipes and suggested supplements addressed my symptoms and helped me meet the needs of my family. Bonnie communicates her strategies very clearly and in a warm, caring way with regular follow ups.”
To learn more about one-on-one nutrition coaching services, please click here to book a free 20-minute discovery call with Bonnie.