You deserve to feel amazing
Our bodies have an incredible ability to find balance when we have the right tools. Do you ever find yourself:
- Relying on sugar or caffeine to keep you going throughout your day?
- Craving carbs or comfort foods?
- Trying to ignore aches and pains that are making you irritable?
- Stressed about which foods to buy or not having the time to cook?
You don’t have to suffer
There is lots of free health and nutrition information on the internet, but it’s hard to know what’s correct and what is right for you in particular.
The marketing of food products makes it confusing to know what is healthy.
It’s clear that food manufacturers are more concerned about their profits than your health.
Here’s how I help you
I’m passionate about helping you to reduce inflammation, weight and joint pain, optimize digestion and energy, so you can feel your best.
My nutrition programs are designed to match your lifestyle and routines.
You get what is relevant for you and your health issues, and I provide you with exactly what you need to be successful.
For more information on Bonnie’s story, click here.
I help you make the time you need
Busy people make time for what is important to them. So, if you don’t have time to get help, consider the beliefs holding you back:
- I don’t have enough willpower and might fail
- I’m overwhelmed and don’t have enough time
- I don’t want to feel deprived
I give you the strategies that minimize the time and willpower you need to achieve success. I explain what doesn’t work and help you implement what does. Book your FREE session here or Learn more here.
You get where you want faster and easier
My systematic approach will help you get where you want to be faster and easier. You will save money and time since you won’t be going down dead ends or spinning your wheels. I work with you through a 3-phase system:
- Using intake and assessment tools, we make connections between your habits and symptoms so that we can create a plan to move forward.
- I guide you, provide you with all the resources you need and actively monitor your progress so that we can measure your transformation.
- I work with you on strategies to ensure your new habits are sustained so you stay where you want to be.
What others have said
You get the accountability and support you need. I have seen clients whose IBS symptoms have come under control, chronic inflammation has gone away and those whose symptoms have improved to such a degree that they have been able to reduce or eliminate their medications.
“I was steadily gaining weight post 50, had little energy for exercise and was started on arthritis and GI medications. With Bonnie’s support and coaching, I lost weight, came off most of my meds, have more energy for working out and am feeling great!” – Lina R.
“Bonnie’s program is effective and easy to follow. I hardly noticed I was missing anything. My joint pain diminished, I lost weight and I haven’t felt better in years!” – Michelle N.
How do I get started?
Here are your next steps: